This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I ask my crush out? I'll answer yours?
03-31-2014, 10:51 AM
How do I ask my crush out? I'll answer yours?
Okay first of all does he like me?
He play fights with me a lot and talks about how he hasn't been in a relationship for ages, my friend says he flirts with me big time but I'm not sure, he told her that if he had to go out with one girl in the class it would be me and that I'm 'hot'. Is it worth asking him out or not? If it is how do I ask him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2014, 11:05 AM

I don&#x27;t do that I wait but if you feel comfortable asking him you should do it if I were going to ask him I would wright him a note and put it in his locker or you can if you can get him alone and ask him be like hey I was wondering if you like me and wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend. I hoped this help sorry if not.

Ads

03-31-2014, 11:07 AM

just ask him to hangout this weekend. don't use the word "Date" and see where it goes. i say don't use the word date because you're unsure of his feelings and it could be awkward if the feelings aren't mutual.

so hangout with him so you'll get an idea if he feels the same about you.
03-31-2014, 11:16 AM

Since he doesn't act, because he says - "if he had to go out etc" "assuming you're hot".
ACT before he talks, Why didn't he ask you out before, why does he has to inform your friend now, so that she'll tell you.
A guy who doesn't have the guts to ask you out? He pretends that he likes you ''hotness" but still has to be seen if he has the courage to ask you directly. I honestly I don't think he's worthwhile.
03-31-2014, 11:25 AM

Don't let him play-fight with yer alot, Hunny. That's how they often start.
03-31-2014, 11:32 AM

First, find out some things they like. If they're into completely different things than you, you'll probably want to become friends with them first, so you know more about their personality. Also, don't be afraid to talk to them! It'll probably be pretty creepy if someone just randomly asked you out, and you've never even talked to them before, don't you think?
Be yourself! Do you want to meet someone, thinking they're totally perfect for you, and once you're together, you find out their true personality? No! So make sure they know the true you before you ask them out.
Don't be creepy. It is romantic for someone to go a little overboard when asking someone out (ex. roses, chocolate, romantic dinner, their favorite things), but if you somehow found their number in the phone book you just so happened to be reading under their last name [which was on the page you just so happened to flip to], and you call them and ask them out; they will be weirded out. Don't panic! Even though it's a little intimidating to admit your feelings to someone special, they're never going to know you like them unless you tell them, so take some risks in life!
Enjoy your time with them. Don't spend every minute of your relationship with them wondering where they are, or stalking their Facebook page. Enjoy the good times you have together, and learn to trust them. Make each minute last.
03-31-2014, 11:44 AM

Get to know him more and then go for it -You have nothing to lose, if you really like this guy? Maybe mention going out as a group of friends? That would be a good way of getting to know each other more.
03-31-2014, 11:49 AM

Yes, you should ask him out. Communication is always important. Just be direct and let him know that you would like to take him out on a date. Depending on his responses you will know exactly what to say.