This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend doesn't seem interested?
03-31-2014, 11:07 AM
Boyfriend doesn't seem interested?
I'll be honest we've been friends since we were 7 and we just recently started dating. Before then we would see each other every weekend and just hang out and have fun. Now that we're dating, we make plans, but then he just sleeps until 2 and ruins everything. The past few days I've waited by my phone for at least 2 hours each morning, waiting for him to text me. He makes it up to me by overly-complimenting me. And it's the same things over and over. He just seems like he doesn't care anymore and I'll listen when he has problems, but he just tells me to literally "build a bridge and get over it" also, he tells me he's going to bed, but then he comments on girl's Facebook pages hours after he supposedly has gone to bed. He literally comments on how beautiful they are, and I don't want to be the "jealous girlfriend" type, but it's starting to annoy me. I love him with all my heart, but I just don't know what to do anymore.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2014, 11:11 AM

Talk to him

Ads

03-31-2014, 11:13 AM

Drop him !! OMG he&#x27;s immature in spades ! Immature, immature, immature immature , get it ?!?!? Get out ?!?!?!
03-31-2014, 11:28 AM

Most boys are jerks one girl for them isn&#x27;t enough! Question him about why he doesn&#x27;t go to sleep and instead comments on girls photos on facebook, but do it calmly since boys hate it when girls are all up in their business. I mean you&#x27;re his girlfriend, there is nothing wrong with asking him a question to clear things up a bit. Its nice to have a relationship where you can trust each other. So just ask him that
03-31-2014, 11:40 AM

He could be cheating on you. Seems as if he's acting single. Hard to get over that considering you both knew each other for that long. Truth is, it doesn't matter how long you know a person. If he loved you, he wouldn't give you a reason to question whether or not he's interested in you. Always trust your gut feelings. I would leave him alone if I were you though.