This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do guys like in a relationship?
03-31-2014, 12:00 PM
What do guys like in a relationship?
We all know about all the things girls want in a relationship, thanks to the social media. Everyone wants the kind of relationship you see on Tumblr. But what do guys want? What is your guys' idea of the perfect girlfriend? Turn on's? Curvy or skinny? Things that drive you crazy? Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2014, 12:05 PM

Free will

Ads

03-31-2014, 12:12 PM

Loyal.
Respectful with dignity.
Caring.
03-31-2014, 12:21 PM

When they take control :3 but not always.... all that matters is if i can trust them. how much they care for me. has herself together. everything else just depends
03-31-2014, 12:24 PM

for her to be attractive and for her to be like my best friend as well as my girlfriend, eyes that i get lost into when i look into them and for me and her to have fun when we are together Smile also for her to enjoy cuddling and walking aimlessly talking about random things… i'm not lying this is genuinely what i want. i'm 16.
03-31-2014, 12:39 PM

I will be 100% truthful here: 1.) Nice face 2.) Good body (decent tits nice ass) 3.) Interesting and mature 4.) Emotionally intelligent 5.) Decent person 6.) Intelligent but not as much as you 7.) Feminine 8.) Educated
03-31-2014, 12:48 PM

If "everyone wants wants the kind of relationship you see on Tumblr" then lots of people are going to be looking for someone they'll never find. Meet people, talk to them, ask them questions, share yourself, share your interests, hope they'll be interested in you, go with your heart, but use your head too. In that way you're tuned in to "real life" rather some imaginary standard set by vines, memes and texts. Yes tumblr is fun to be on, but it's hardly the platform in which to build your social life.