This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a name for this feeling? Or is it just love?
03-31-2014, 12:32 PM
Is there a name for this feeling? Or is it just love?
I may just simply love this guy. I don't know what it is about him that I love but I just can't get him off my mind. We were friends for about 2 years and we would flirt and look at each other and smile, my smile was a cute I-like-you kind of smile. This flirting went on for about 2 years and then we ended up having a summer fling. During the fling, I had the feel-good butterflies and couldn't stop smiling, and I told myself I loved him before we even started dating (before our first date). He really made me feel above the clouds happy. Before long though we realized we had nothing in common and it wasn't really working out so we broke up. We did not talk for 3 months after breaking up and it really hurt me. I cried when I saw that he unfriended me on Facebook. I checked out his profile a few times just to see what he was up to. Whenever I saw a truck that was the same as his I couldn't help but wonder if it was him. Not a day went by that I didn't think of him for at least a minute. I talked to some people about whether or not I should contact him first or let him contact me first, and when, and what to say. One day I was hurting really bad emotionally for a few reasons. I was having serious school stress and had spent about 6 hours at the school, 4 of which were just prepping for a presentation (I'm in college and the actual class was only 2 hours). But as well as the school stress I was really missing him. Missing him so bad and being so stressed that I tried cutting (not something I do) and drank wine just enough to get the edge of pain off. After me and him didn't talk for 3 months I talked to a mutual about it and she understood how I felt. Me and her were on webcam while she texted him asking how he felt about me and he eventually said he wanted me to text him! That night, my emotions were so happy I almost felt like I had taken something to make me feel good, but nope it was all just natural emotion. I couldn't believe how strong emotions could be. Now we text about every other day just as friends, maybe a bit flirty and I still get the feel-good-butterflies when I see his name. I don't even know what it is that I like about him because we have nothing in common except for thinking that each other is hot.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2014, 12:47 PM

He&#x27;s probably keeping you around as back up pussy. I do that if I can&#x27;t find anyone else to bang

Ads

03-31-2014, 12:56 PM

hes just a guy u gave yourself u then he moved on like they all do, u deserve more than being 2nd om his 2 o list
03-31-2014, 01:07 PM

when you think of him what do you think of? his looks, kissing, being in bed, cuddling? if a lot of these or all then its just lust BUT if you constanly think of his smile, voice, actions towards you, something about him that anyother guy cant have(example being knowing you need him when you say something is stupid)? if these then its love. when they are mixed that's when you think of which you think of more. once you figure out if its lust or love you forget about lust or follow love. lust is love in disguise