This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you generate leads through the internet using facebook, myspace and u-tube.?
10-15-2012, 08:19 PM
How do you generate leads through the internet using facebook, myspace and u-tube.?
I recently signed up as an associate for a marketing company. They have a great product that almost sells itself. The problem is I need a way to generate leads (with no cost involved) so I can get the exposure on the internet.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:27 PM

don't know and don't care ._.

Ads

whoa, that's a funny question. try using it for what they're supposed to be used for first. then figure it out. otherwise, your postings will be like spam.

try join this website for free
inside the site go to download area and you will find guide to generate lead through myspace and youtube

http://paysharedirect.com/aff/?affiliate=253

Hi

Just register with facebook for pay per click advertising. Its pretty easy and its a good way to advertise your business. Also you can advertise in Myspace, bebo and facebook through google adwords. Its the most targeting advertising as you can choose your visitors age, or city and even their interest!!

Kind regards