This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My crush is ignoring me? Please help! I'm desperate?! 10 points best answer! Will pick soon!!?
03-31-2014, 04:52 PM
My crush is ignoring me? Please help! I'm desperate?! 10 points best answer! Will pick soon!!?
Ok so I met this guy and I kinda like him, and I feel like he's been flirting with me, too. We're becoming friends and we hang out at school sometimes. He's super nice and funny, and that's saying something coming from me, because I don't usually care for the personalities of most guys my age (16). So I added him on snapchat, and sent him a few snapchats. He replied to the first few, but I sent him one yesterday and this morning, he opened them, but never replied. I didn't send him a billion snapchats, I've only sent like 4. I asked him for his number a month or two ago, but he said he has limited texts so he couldn't give it to me. I know he snapchats a lot because he just seems like the type who would be into snapchat, but a lot of my other friends snapchat him; he just seems like the type to be heavily involved in snapchat. Do some people just not like to communicate electronically? Or is he annoyed with me? Please help me figure this out.

Ps- he does go out of his way to hang out at school. Like in gym he asks me to be his running partner, but he has a lot of friends so I don't know if he's trying to space out his time and spend time with all of us. We're both in Book Club, and he partners up with me for discussions. Was I annoying? Did I overdo it? What could be the issue? It's KILLING ME.

He replies to my facebook messages, but otherwise (electronically) he behaves as if I don't exist. Like on Instagram, snapchat, vine, texting, pintrest, twitter

He's so nice in person, but acts like he doesn't want any communication with me via social media. Why is this? I mean sometimes when I walk into class, he'll shout my name to get my attention, so I know he likes me (perhaps not romantically, but at least as a friend.) so why does he ignore the social media me. I told you every interaction between me and him so please tell me, am I doing something wrong?

Its just SO weird to be such good friends with someone in school, at sports and such, and then have them totally ignore you social-media wise. It makes me feel awkward.

He recently got a girlfriend, though. But he still flirts with me. Why is this?
Another thing is, my best friend told me that sometimes when a guy likes a girl (and likes to flirt with her), but he has a girlfriend, he tries to distance himself as much as possible from the girl, so that he doesn't get tempted. Could this be true?

Ok I THINK he flirts with me. But i don't know what flirting is, but I think the stuff he's doing is considered flirting.
LOOK, I know threw out that option of "maybe he doesn't like to communicate electronically." But please don't throw that back at me. If that's the case, then WHY does he snapchat and text other girls, other guys? I'm not saying I'm the only one he doesn't reply to , but I know he's the type of guy who's always on snapchat and always texting, always on some type of social media.
Ok no, trust me he's not the kind to even thin about acting inappropriate with me. And I'm not the kind to encourage that either. So no, we're not that type.
@bwabay: (sorry if I spelt your username wrong btwSmile ) he got his girlfriend just a few days before be met me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2014, 04:57 PM

Oh. My. God. I am *so* glad I'm not a teenager anymore. It sounds like he thinks you're cute. He has a girlfriend and doesn't want to act inappropriately with you because that would be wrong. Maybe he just doesn't like communicating via social media.

EDIT: You need to slow your roll. If he snapchats other people but doesn't with you, maybe he just isn't interested enough to want to snapchat, text, whatever with you.

Here's an idea: Why don't you ASK him why he doesn't snapchat w/ you? What's so wrong with communicating?

Ads

03-31-2014, 05:04 PM

Ok you need to calm down!! you&#x27;re coming off very obsessive! but try avoiding him see if he talks to you &amp; maybe try making him wanting you dye your hair get colored contacts! try a new look you think he&#x27;d like? Smile Just try not to contact him as much don&#x27;t like his pictures and what not wait for him to come to you and if he doesn&#x27;t maybe should move on.
03-31-2014, 05:16 PM

Could be a million reasons but your friend may be right about him distancing himself. Honestly, the best thing to do if you really like him is to talk to him and find out if there is any interest. He isn&#x27;t married so you should feel comfortable asking how if he is interested and how serious he is with his girlfriend. But don&#x27;t see him behind his girlfriends back. He doesn&#x27;t get to have both of you. If you let him know you are interested and he is too, the he has to make a choice. Good luck!!!
03-31-2014, 05:25 PM

Look first of all you should remember that you're girl so just make him feel that you like her but not like this snaps and much just be a good friend first because many guys hate some girls for being like this, free etc but i m not saying to you but sorry to say yes you have overdone, you should slowly cross stairs not like 1,2 and 7 then 10. just do everything slowly but do many things for him where he needs a good friend. be that friend and you're straight to the goal