This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who do control my feeling for a guy I only had sex with in the past?
03-31-2014, 06:10 PM
Who do control my feeling for a guy I only had sex with in the past?
A few years ago I had met this guy and we got to know each other. It was only a sexual relationship because I was scared of becoming his girlfriend. He was the second man I ever had sex with but it felt like the first. We would have sex everyday and I begin to catch feeling for him....deep feelings! He ended up getting back with his ex girlfriend but we still continue to have sex. We ended up stop seeing each other years later because he started treating me badly.

He now is still with his girlfriend and they have two kids together

I have a boyfriend (that cheated numerous time) that I no longer have feelings for but a child by.

It's been 4 years later and I can't stop thinking about him. I can stop thinking about having sec with him. I still feel in my heart I love him.

I don't know what to do! How do I move on!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2014, 06:20 PM

People tend to fall in love with someone they've had sex with... all the jealousy comes in when they are with someone else. But you clearly know that it's just a sexual relationship. Think of it this way, you think about him most of the time because you only miss the time of sleeping with him but not HIM in person. That feeling of excitement and how mysterious it was because you didn't get involved with his personal life but only sex. Plus, he doesn't love you, he only wanted a sexual relationship, you need to keep in mind that he doesn't miss YOU while he is taking care of his kids. You need to live a better life than him and find a loyal man to treat you properly then you will overcome the infatuation of this sexual relationship guy. You think you love him only because your current bf does not satisfy you!

Ads

03-31-2014, 06:31 PM

You are unhappy in your current relationship and fantasizing about the past, a time when you were happier. Although, I don't think either of these relationships really brought you happiness. It does not sound like either of these men are the "perfect" situation for you or are/ were healthy well balanced relationships. There are a lot of things you could do.
1. You could reach out to him and see if he wants to meet up. It's easy enough to do these days with Facebook and the world wide web. See what happens, you might not still like him once you see him again, or you could get back to being FWBs and cheating on your significant others. If you want to be a cheater and that's not good karma. He never made you his girlfriend before, why would he leave the woman he has two children with for you? Not gonna happen. Most likely if he is interested in seeing you again, it would be just for the sex.
2. You could stay in your current relationship and cheat like your man does until you find someone better who makes you happy.
3. You could end your current relationship and focus your energy on yourself and your child. Go back to school, pick up a hobby, learn to LOVE yourself.

I would choose option number 3 if I were you. Men who don't make you #1, cheat on you or with you, devalue you, or cause you to feel insecure or have low self-esteem are not worth it. Someone will LOVE you and your child in a healthy, balanced, realistic way. If not, then you just have to LOVE yourself.