This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Childhood Sweetheart?
03-31-2014, 09:59 PM
Childhood Sweetheart?
Caught in two minds here.

Back in primary school, more specifically in year 6, there was a pretty brunette in the year below that I had quite a big crush on. Most lunchtimes we'd both meet up out with a group of mates. I obviously then left for secondary school and I heard that she quite liked me.

6 years passed before I saw her again, at college. She accepted my facebook request a few years back but I've yet to speak to her. Now I'm wondering whether I should make some contact with her, initially to become friends, with the possibility of hooking up with her further down the line. The most contact I've made with her was when we made brief eye-contact on the bus about a year ago.

A bit about me: nearly 20, doing a Uni course, have my own car, massive football fan. Black hair blue eyes, with all due respect not the greatest looking lad.

The only thing is that her facebook is covered with status' and pictures of her with a guy, but they're not all lovey-dovey with eachother and theyre not listed as being in a relationship.

Thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2014, 10:02 PM

yeah I think you should try to contact her or talk to her and say hey stranger you forgot me? or say do you remember me and be friends for awhile then it will just flow naturally good luck

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply