This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who do you call if somebody made and anonymous Facebook page ?
10-15-2012, 08:19 PM
Who do you call if somebody made and anonymous Facebook page ?
Sooo this group of anonymous kids from my school have made a Facebook page posting pictures of people saying the worst things about people sooo cyberbullying who would you call to find out who made the page?? But not the police they haven't done anything and we allready told them

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:27 PM

Firstly, Amanda, I think you should contact Facebook and complain on the grounds that the page is promoting hate. They have the power to shut it down. If they don't, I'd suggest to them that you are considering taking the story to your local television station. That might be just the thing to get things moving.

I would also suggest that you talk to a councellor and/or the principal at your school, and voice your concerns.

I applaud your concern for the victims of these vicious cowards. This sort of behaviour can lead to so many problems, including suicide for those who end up simply not knowing where to turn.

I say good for you, go get 'em!

~ayngelwing~

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:27 PM

You can try emailing Facebook an explain the situation to see if they'll take the page down.

If not, you can then go to your principal or counselor or any other adult you trust and ask them to contact Facebook.

If that doesn't work, contact your local TV station. Most of them would *love* to do another story about cyberbullying because it's a popular topic right now. You can bet having some reporter call up Facebook and ask why they're allowing this behavior to continue will certainly get the page yanked.

Unfortunately, public shaming is the only way to get companies to behave properly.