This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IDF support photos facebook group?
04-01-2014, 12:26 AM
IDF support photos facebook group?
That chick posted some photos with some terrorists and the leftists got really angry. I read that there is a facebook group (in hebrew) which posts more terrorist photos as support for her. Anyone got the site?

I only speak english, but I speak it real good.
Guys, I don't need to hear flack from anti-semitic leftists. If you want to spread that crap around, go to the nazi germany section.

I'm asking for the facebook group. I don't give a crap if you think terrorists have rights, they don't.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 12:29 AM

IDF does NOT support this stuff. Why are you saying that, when it's done by a couple private individuals -- and IDF makes them take it down & court marshalls anyone who does offensive stuff that's still in IDF?

The photos were offensive to IDF because the prisoners where blind folded & handcuffed & had not given permission & she was smiling for the camera while with them. It was tasteless. It wasn't like Abu Grabu where they were being tortured & that was photographed. But these folks deserve respect.

===================
I am not leftist & your question is false & vilifies Israel by saying IDF approves of insulting others this way. If you gave a hoot about Israel or terrorism, you'd understand your question GIVES them ammunition by claiming it's an IDF page.

===

AH, I SEE, you're pretending to be a supporter which is a lie, ...and putting out a lie about Israel to vilify her. I got it - you've just improved Israel's image by showing what crud she has to fight against.

Ads

04-01-2014, 12:30 AM

To answer you, firstly IDF and most Israelis do not support her, what she did is wrong, but what is just as bad is to attack this young girls Facebook photos is a case book study iand for the international media to take a negative story from the free and very critical Israeli press and to turn it into yet another stick with which to beat Israel.
Thirdly what is even more disturbing is an anti semite an an anti Israeli like you who wants to cause more problems and spread propaganda on the face book groups, I have checked some of your answers and you are certainly far from a supporter.
04-01-2014, 12:39 AM

"I only speak english, but I speak it real good."

As we can see.

The IDF has done the opposite and strongly condemned this.