This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone want to make a huge youtube channel. im looking for someone who nows twitter and a video editor?
04-01-2014, 03:11 AM
Does anyone want to make a huge youtube channel. im looking for someone who nows twitter and a video editor?
well i want some1 that knows how to work on youtube and stuff and that we can work together to make a good youtube channel so we can make a youtube partnership. i want all the people i can find. i want to make a company like ignentertainment. my youtube channel name is GFDentertainment witch stands for Gaming For Dummies entertainment. if you are interested please email me to mexicanmonkey360@aol.com and we will work this out.Smile
i am looking for someone who nows how to edit videos and nows how to use twitter and advertise really well. i also need some1 that nows how to use youtube and make a cool looking youtube channel. any other people are also welcome. for now we are a group of 4 looking to be a group of 10-50 people. THIS CHANNEL WILL BE FOR GAMING

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 03:23 AM

hi i just sent you an email stating that I would like to try out working on this youtube channel with you guys. If you need anything else my email is morcino469@bellsouth.net. thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply