This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Plz only those how know the answer answer my question?
04-01-2014, 03:30 AM
Plz only those how know the answer answer my question?
i heard that it is possible to stop public from liking fb photos & timeline post without makin all profile private. So if any body who knows any privicy setting option that could be used to stop public from liking fb timeline post & stop liking fb album, profile and mobile download photos. I ll always be gr8ful 4 all ur help. Xx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 03:31 AM

Check your privacy settings, set them to friends only.

Ads

04-01-2014, 03:41 AM

You should make your profile private only to your friends to do that. HOWEVER, you can make you facebook available to subscribers which means subscribers can only see pictures and posts that you made public. Like when you update status, you will either see a globe or two human silhouette icon on the bottom. When it's public the globe icon appears and when it can only be seen by your friends the two human icon appears. I think you can find it in Privacy Settings. Just take time browsing everything on the Settings so you'll get more protected from hackers and strangers on facebook. Good Luck!