This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Famous persons phone number?
04-01-2014, 04:02 AM
Famous persons phone number?
so this famous person isnt really THAAAT famous but sorta anyways i was on her twitter and i scrolled down a lot like the dates were before she were famous and one of her tweets back before she was famous was @ someone and she said to call her and her number was there. but i scroleld down a lot to see it. so of course i called it no one answered BUT her voicemail was her voice, said, "this is (blank) leave me a message". do you think other people have this number like other fans or just me?? i mean if fans had it i dont think she'd have that voicemail, sounded so not like a fan number but actually hers. WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!?? and its been a day and she didnt call back. i am a big
^ (continuing) fan of hers
shes really not that famous most people dont know who she is BUT SHE HAS A fan baswe

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 04:04 AM

Give me the number. Who is it? Come on don't hold out!

Ads

04-01-2014, 04:19 AM

I think you should respect her privacy, as a fan that's the nicest thing you could do for her. The only contact that could possibly be semi acceptable would be maybe sending her a text letting her know that you are a fan that was browsing her Twitter feed and saw that her number was there and just wanted to let her know so she could delete it. Who knows, maybe she will thank you then.