This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did I ruin my chances? Or is there still hope for me and her?
04-01-2014, 04:44 AM
Did I ruin my chances? Or is there still hope for me and her?
Thank you all in advance for answering. I've liked this girl and we've been talking for about two months now, but I've known her longer- for about five months or so. Recently she added me on Facebook. I've been waiting for the right opportunity to ask for her number but I've always lost confidence right as I went to go ask her. Because I only see her once a week, it's kind of hard for me to get through the week without her on my mind. I feel like she's been expecting me to ask her for a while now- but I feel like I've blown every opportunity. I really do like her and we connect on so many levels. If it matters to anyone, she's a Taurus (she likes astrology. I had no idea what it meant) and I'm a Virgo. We're naturally slow starters. Maybe she expects it, but I know it's no excuse. Any consolation/tips/advice/encouragement will be welcomed.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 04:47 AM

just message her on facebook & ask her if she wants to hang out...

Ads

04-01-2014, 04:49 AM

just ask her the worst she can do is say no and if u connect with her so well its woth the risk so y not plus im sure she will say yes just dont overthimk it
04-01-2014, 04:57 AM

I know it sounds dumb but just have a good friend hit send for you that's it, its not to late. Not asking and wondering what "could have been" literally will make you crazy, ask her and she will most likely say yes why wouldn't she? And if she says no then you know it's not gonna happen and you have to move on. Soooo do it!!!!! Ask her!!!!!
04-01-2014, 05:06 AM

If you mention to her that you went out of your way to look up your sun signs and their traits, she'll probably fall in love with you right there..at least I would haha I've always wanted a guy to just google it once and tell me that it's not trippy how accurate it is Tongue And honestly, her telling you that she's a Taurus is a huge hint that she's interested, because while she was stalking your fb timeline she obviously checked to see when your birthday was, and when she found out you were a Virgo (highly compatible with Taurus) she decided right then that you two would be a good match. Might be weird, but that's just how us astrology-addicts work Smile
Anyways, even though you guys are 'astrologically compatible', that doesn't really matter unless you get the nerve to ask for her number and show an interest in her beyond just talking to her once a week. There doesn't have to be a right time to ask her, you're just over thinking the situation and making up excuses not to do it! No girl, unless she's a known b**** (which she obviously isn't) is going to be mean to a guy that asks for their number. She knows you, you're facebook friends, and she wouldn't mind one bit if you wanted to get to know her better. Just go for it! You won't regret it Smile