This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can 'nothing' exist?
04-01-2014, 04:54 AM
How can 'nothing' exist?
If you close your eyes and see nothing, then does it exist? How is darkness related to this 'nothing'? What is darkness? What is nothing? What is what?

Knowledge is true opinion...Plato.

Elaborate at will. Thank you!
Don> I love your sense of humor!0!
Hiram> I love your Math, a true man of faith!0!
Danielle> Be my guest!0!
peaceman> You must be a very wise man!0!
mr. chips> your lolgic is perfect!0!
Safety> Think Safety! Very practical. Good for you!0!
woodsman> Straight to the predefined point. I loved that one!0!
Oscar> A cautious man, curiosity won't kill you!0!
2584> It's good enough if you know what you mean!0!
Zac> Do you believe what you just said!0!
Ms. Informed> Totally!0!
The rest of you guys, I just love your answers. With so many smart people in this world and we're still in the 21 Century. What a waste!0!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 05:01 AM

Well, if your subconscious perceives this nothingness and creates something than it exists... I think. Depends on how you view the status of ideas, or if you believe the thoughts in your head exist in your subconscious.

Ads

04-01-2014, 05:09 AM

once you think about "nothing" it exists.
04-01-2014, 05:23 AM

"Nothing" does not exist, other than a word used by us although it means more along the lines of "nothing visible" or "nothing of importance." Every part of the universe has something in it
04-01-2014, 05:34 AM

NOthing cannot exist it is the opposite of existence. Nothing is the absence of something. It exist only as a concept.
04-01-2014, 05:40 AM

if you feel it with some kind of passion, then its real, if you don't, then its nothing
04-01-2014, 05:48 AM

Nothing is something, just becuase it is dark does not mean it isnt something. Words are making things hard to understand, they are titles to help describe things. But If nothing is the lack of something then at least something must have been there before, making nothing no more than the space something once took up...I can go on all day, sad part is im not trying to be funny...i am serious.
04-01-2014, 06:03 AM

Nothing doesn't exist. Darkness is not nothing, it's darkness. Nothing is nothing and what is what and that is that!
04-01-2014, 06:10 AM

this may sound confusing so get ready
there cant be nothing because nothing is nothing and if nothing is somthing then its nothing. their will always be somthing because nothing will always be around. dont wonder what nothing is wonder what somthing is. but i guess their will always be nothing to worry about when you see this question
04-01-2014, 06:21 AM

Nothing is by definition non-existent. Darkness has nothing to do with nothing. Darkness is the absence of light which can only be seen when it hits something. Nothing is the absence of things. What is something predefined.