This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get alot more followers on twitter??
04-01-2014, 06:22 AM
How do i get alot more followers on twitter??
Okay so i made a twitter accout...hold your laghter, i have only 18 followers and i desperately want more. How can i get more?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 06:34 AM

This can't possibly be the most important thing in your life right now. Why are you so "desperate" for Twitter followers? There are things you should put more effort into, like schoolwork, than worrying about who follows you on Twitter.

If you want followers, you need to post daily, using hashtags. Post about things that interest many people, not just one particular group. Most importantly, don't stress that you don't have a lot of followers. Years from now, no one will remember how many followers you had and it won't make a difference in the world.

Ads

04-01-2014, 06:39 AM

I currently have 69k followers on twitter it is very simple, if you can reach 10k simply RT4RT and you'll gain 300-500 followers a day, simply by DMing accounts with a lot of followers saying "RTs x3 from favs" make sure to have 3 of your tweets in your favs they will RT them and you RT theirs. Leave them up for 15 minutes and take them down and repeat... getting to 10k is simple to just takes more time, either follow 40 people who are team follow back a day and unfollow the ones who don't follow back or simply post interesting topics and use something like tweetpeddler or email a big account and ask "How much for you to do a 10k goal on me" and that's how you get popular on twitter.... secrets out