This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I text this realllly shy guy first again?
04-01-2014, 09:41 AM
Should I text this realllly shy guy first again?
okay so this guy is soooooo unbelievably shy, like you've no idea :o hes not in my year but people in his class say he acts cocky but I think its just to hide how shy he is. Sometimes he ignores me, says hey to me and rarely (but sometimes) walks right up to me and says something or does somethingSmile
but hes not rally into social media and I usually text first. He texted me first once before the summer and the last time I was texting him was christmas time. I really want to text bhim but his best friend told me he doubts he'd ever text a girl first so.... should I do it again? I'm a shy girl also and find it very hard to talk to him in person but he complimets and teases me in text sometimes :') )

oh and I've been in love with him (literally) for a year!

I'm 16Smile
thanksSmile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 09:52 AM

Yes

Ads

04-01-2014, 09:58 AM

Play it cool like &quot;hey stranger&quot;
04-01-2014, 10:03 AM

Text him first cause if he&#x27;s shy then he won&#x27;t know if u like him and would be scared of getting shut down. U should be the one to make the first move to let him know u like him