This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
II want to befriend a person who also has yahoo. It will not let me do this.?
04-01-2014, 11:06 AM
II want to befriend a person who also has yahoo. It will not let me do this.?
I do not see where there is a place on either banner (left or top) that helps with "contacts", or "friends". How do I friend someone?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 11:15 AM

You can add their name/email address to the contact list on your messenger. Yahoo is not a social site. You can also use your facebook or some other social site.

Click their avatar and see if they allow email. You must also allow emails or im's. At the present time you don't allow them. If you want to change that, then on My Activity, click Edit My Preferences. Click Privacy & Communications. Go to The Answers Community can contact me:
Via email
Via instant messenger
Click your choice, then click Submit.
If you do email someone on answers, you will not get their email address, Yahoo keeps it a secret. If they respond to you and you want to reply, click the link in the email, not the Reply in your email. You will not get a copy in your sent folder.
Otherwise you can add details to your question without calling out their name. When you choose a Best Answer you can then leave them a comment.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply