This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really messed up....?
04-01-2014, 01:08 PM
I really messed up....?
Long story short I have this "crush" that I really like and last night I went to his house to apologize for things in the past and it was the most awkward experience ever and I think I scared him (creeped him out a lot) because he blocked me on all social media websites and I'm so mad at myself for going to his house like an idiot and now I don't know what to do because I want to explain everything to him but I don't want him to feel uncomfortable because I would never want him to feel that way I feel dead inside now help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 01:15 PM

tell him how you reallly feel about him and thats why you talked to him about the past

Ads

04-01-2014, 01:28 PM

I say, tell him how you feel about him but give him lots of time to calm down and relax. If you keep being so persistent when he's upset or whatever, you may lose him for good.

answer mine

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...041AAwBQvJ
04-01-2014, 01:31 PM

You might feel obligated to apologize to him in person but if he isn&#x27;t ready to listen to you, respect his boundaries. If you really wanted to get something out of your chest, write him a letter or email. Expect that he will not respond to it though, but at least you expressed what you need to say. Only time can tell when he&#x27;s ready to face you, be patient and forgive yourself to have peace inside.
04-01-2014, 01:44 PM

Just give him some time and he will talk when he is ready