This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Life with the Devil !! (Satan) Explain my Life PLEASE !!?
10-15-2012, 08:19 PM
My Life with the Devil !! (Satan) Explain my Life PLEASE !!?
Thank you for reading this post, i appreciate it.

Im just a 18 years old boy who is studying international business.
with one thing in mind, MONEY, I am obsessed with money, in love with it.
Im not ugly but i never had in mind to get a girlfriend or even marry, I'm not like these other teenagers who go out and party and date and even talk about marriage, ill mary benjamin if i could on the dollar bill i go see the stock market and the ups high and lows calculation of it instead of dating and finding love, i don't think theres a thing called love, my love is only towards money !!

Im not a teenager who is foolished by Mtv by watching shows and by seeing other celebs buying stuff worth a million of dollars and keep me down of reaching a dream. I'm not a foolish teenager or like the gets of the teens who are fooled by being on the internet retweeting funny post on twitter while the owner is making money of it while they don't know, I'm not the teenager who is thinking for 30 minutes what to write on his status on Facebook to be cool towards my friend while Mark Zuckerberg is making millions

I rather THINK about how to make MONEY by using these foolish teenagers !!
Im not going to work for somebody to earn a couple of dollars a hour i rather earn money y second.

I'm starting my own international social network soon after a couple of weeks, with my own strategy plan with a idea that isn't discovered yet on the internet which i believe is going to be a hit !!

the only thing for me is not making just money but billions of money, Im not going to marry neither have a girlfriend i will just make billions of dollars and open lots of record labels, success in my social network website etc... and make billions.

Love towards money changed me into satan, like i will go down and bow for the devil just for money i believe that if you don't die with money and with success you should suicide because there is nothing to live for, and don't say friends, because friend will backstab you in any minute, don't trust nobody except yourself. Now my question is why am i not like these other teenagers listen to music and being a fool ?
And what do you think of me, what will become of me !!

Thank You

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:27 PM

tl;dr

Ads

Maybe you need to fall in love with a nice girl.

Sorry, but goals are good.
But you sound crazy a Little bit

You'll be surprised when you find out that all the money you had in life won't mean sh** in hell...

Sorry, Satan doesn't exist. You definitely wouldn't be Satan either way. You just want some money. Good luck!

i think of you as an inexperienced day dreamer.

"Now my question is why am i not like these other teenagers listen to music and being a fool ?
And what do you think of me, what will become of me !!"

You ARE a fool and you will die a lonely old man. Rich maybe,but lonely all the same.
I would rather die poor and have love than die rich with noone.

Money is power.

Use it wisely, hurt no one, and do as you will.

And Satan isn't real.

love is priceless no matter how much you earn ,you will find there are sth you can not buy forever,just wake up