This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
will getting a thigh gap improve my social life?
04-01-2014, 07:36 PM
will getting a thigh gap improve my social life?
I'm just wondering. people seem to always talk about thigh gaps on instagram, twitter, facebook, tumblr and how amazing they are, and posting selfies of their thigh gap and I just feel sad that i don't have one.....is my life doomed to fail because i don't have a thigh gap?? please respond, I am not joking, I am being very serious, I feel so depressed over this matter

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 07:48 PM

haha
those trends on the social networks are sooo corny

"it's trending on twitter omg"

well i better stop everything i'm doing since it's on the social networks now

Ads

04-01-2014, 08:00 PM

yep. a slight gap between your thighs will single handily improve your social life. forget about dressing your best, or putting yourself out there, or carrying yourself with a certain degree confidence, the thigh gap will do it.
04-01-2014, 08:04 PM

Don't worry about it too much. Plenty of people out there don't care about the thigh gap. Also, I bet the trend will be unpopular real soon. I also read comments on this app that a thigh gap kinda makes a girl look unhealthy.
04-01-2014, 08:07 PM

truthfully a thigh gap is nice but not a make or break thing
04-01-2014, 08:19 PM

Please dont get a thigh gap. No guy wants to be with a girl who is a twig. Trust me 80% of guys won't like a huge thigh gap because that not really a turn on. Plus if you have a thigh gap your probably skinny. No guy likes skinny AT ALL
04-01-2014, 08:20 PM

Starving yourself and going through intense exercise even when you don't need to won't improve your social life. It will only improve your chances of getting sick or developing an eating disorder. Strive to be healthy, not thin. If people really like you, it won't be for the space between your thighs. I don't have one nor to many many people. A lot of girls that do are unhealthy or underweight. Don't strive for that. If it happens, it happens, some people just aren't built that way.
04-01-2014, 08:33 PM

No
04-01-2014, 08:45 PM

I have a thigh gap and no social life. I'm gonna go with no...
04-01-2014, 08:49 PM

I have a thigh gap, and I have just as many friends as my best friend who doesn't. Who the fuck looks at them anyways. I personally want bigger thighs because I think they look better in clothes versus skinny legs