This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DOES HE LIKE ME??????
04-01-2014, 11:50 PM
DOES HE LIKE ME??????
i like him.. pretty sure he knows i do because his friend told him lol. so i met him at this party and i was talking to him for a big portion of the party because he was cute. he thinks I'm cute, obviously because he's said it and i just know. so since the party in october we haven't talked in person, but he follows me on Instagram and twitter, and he's commented on my picture before and likes every single one of them. he also favorites my selfies on twitter and he favorites a lot of my tweets. also we look at each other a lot, idk if thats just me thinking he does but we do look at each other. could be nothing.. but he's perfect. his personality is perfect. i really hope he likes me.. also one of his good friends ALWAYSSSS talks to me and waves at me and says "hi (my name)!!!!" and waves and the dude i like just smiles i guess but i could be wrong.. i hope he likes me though. i'm also really shy o_o -_-
BUT we havent talked since that party.. just sort of made eye contact and social media socializing

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 11:54 PM

No way to know until you spend some time, one-on-one. Even going to a game or movie together would be a start. Find out what he usually does, sports, other activities you could "meet" him at to see if he shows any more interest. I don't hold much hope, if this happened back in October, but you could be a good friend.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply