This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need one direction to follow me on twitter HELP !!!!?
09-30-2012, 03:24 AM
I need one direction to follow me on twitter HELP !!!!?
I love one direction and I got a twitter account just to contact
them ( @_Taylorloves1D_ follow me if you want) can someone who is followed by any of them or all of them please DM them asking them to follow me please it would me the world to me or can someone tell me how to get them to follow me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 03:32 AM

If you get Twitter notifications on your phone, set it to the boys' accounts and as soon as you get a text telling you their online just tweet them as much as you can. (But be imaginative because theyre not gonna take any notice of fans tweeting 'follow me!!!' Or 'omg I love you!!!' Or 'tweet me!!!)

The boys have also said that tweets with lots of spaces inbetween them get they're attention the most, even though they may be annoying.

And lastly, out of all of them, liam follows the most fans so he's probably the closest chance you'll get, so look out for follow sessions! good luck x

Ads

When you meet them, give them your twitter name and they said they will most likely follow you.

whats ur twitter il ask my cuz nial