This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats up with FaceBook?
04-02-2014, 04:21 AM
Whats up with FaceBook?
I want a facebook account but my mom want let me because im too young, i might get cyber bullied, and because my mom also said FaceBook is having problems with its privacy like giving away emails to other people. I really want one because all my friends have one but is facebook going to get the privacy thing fixed or will i have to wait until im 13 or older to get one? If its already fixed tell me too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 04:28 AM

It's already fixed. You can set your privacy setting and all people will see is a message saying "Ex. Susan only shares her information with her friends. If you know Susan, send her a friend request or send her a message."

I'm on FaceBook too. Oh, and I'm 11. But tell your mom no MySpace, because MySpace has MAJOR problems with privacy and I'm not allowed on MySpace, but I'm allowed on FaceBook. Just keep telling her the whole school's on it and she'll finally give in...hopefully. :]

Ads

04-02-2014, 04:33 AM

you can call it fixed but mostly you can use a privacy setting and not let any one see it.