This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What kind of new social website do the people need ?
04-02-2014, 07:00 AM
What kind of new social website do the people need ?
If you want that a new social website should be built, then what kind of new social website you will want ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 07:03 AM

I think we need one where we're all equal and it's not just about the damn celebrities. And also something that makes it simple to find people with the same interests as yours and people from other countries and cities and towns. Facebook only shows you people you may know I would like it if I could easily find people who enjoy things I enjoy or a simple way to talk to people in towns that peek my interest. I'm also sick of being bombarded by celebs and their followers we need a place where we suddenly become equals not like Twitter where celebs easily ignore fans and bum them out due to the fact that they have millions bombarding them perhaps a followers limit or idk a message notification system that asks if you want to follow back that way atleast fans get noticed. Just some thoughts

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply