This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I PERMANENTLY DELETE a Facebook page?
10-15-2012, 08:19 PM
How can I PERMANENTLY DELETE a Facebook page?
When I ask "Help" it says it can't answer at this time. I can "deactivate," yet the deactivated page still comes up when I search from another page--but clicking on the name of the deactivated page makes the pc wait forever & nothing comes up. Please help me permanently delete a facebook page.

Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:28 PM

You have to go through the deactivation process and then you cannot sign in, or attempt any other actions on the Facebook account during the deactivation period, which I think is 14 days. After that time your Facebook account will be deleted. If you log in to that account during that time, the deactivation process is cancelled.

Ads

usually facebook just deactivates it and thats all. cause my old account has been deactivated for a logn time and still not been deleted yet

Facebook will only deactivate an account in two weeks. If you sign in to Facebook before it your account deactivation process will be canceled. Mail accounts and other social networking sites are like this.