This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm 15 male and I can't lose weight and I'm 210 pounds?
04-02-2014, 12:44 PM
I'm 15 male and I can't lose weight and I'm 210 pounds?
I kick box, drink a lot of water, and eat twice a day and sometimes I just eat a 1 granola bar for the whole day and I can't lose weight and I'm 210 pounds.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 12:50 PM

So far that's good you're drinking a lot of water to stay hydrated. Do some cardio tho, it'll help a lot. 30 minutes 3-5 times a week. You can also workout & do many other exercises to lose weight. Make sure the meals your eating is a healthy choice because a healthy diet is the most important thing that'll help you loose weight.

Ads

04-02-2014, 12:59 PM

Like Serena stated, you are doing a good job. But you actually need to eat more to lose the weight. You need to eat about 5 healthy, small meals throughout the day. Eating will start your metabolism leading to greater weight loss, and an increase in muscle mass (protein etc).
04-02-2014, 01:01 PM

Here are some notes:

Not eating sends your body into a fat storage mode. Although yes you will go into ketosis (burning some fat for fuel) because you are fasting you'll feel like crap. And because you only eat a little amount what you do eat goes to fat storage. ?Nothing will go to replenish muscle energy stores so you wont lose weight or build muscle.

The many small meals a day is a myth. First of all there is no evidence it aids in weight loss. Second of all it leaves you hungry and unsatisfied, leading to hunger/overeating and misery. Not a good idea. Eat 3 healthy and filling meals a day that leave you satisfied. If you are satisfied you will not binge eat or crave junk.

There is a lot I could guide you on. If you need further assistance please let me know. message me on my facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/darkatsports