This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Our generation of teens. (somewhat a rant) lol?
04-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Our generation of teens. (somewhat a rant) lol?
Is it me, or is this generation not good, at all?
I feel like when we are all like, 30 years old, we are going to do nothing for the world.
We might be responsible for some new STD, or something.

There are a few of us who seem very educated, and by a 'few' of us, i mean not many of us.
So many people i knew either got expelled, or are simply going to have to re-take senior year, for being lazy and ridiculous. There are lots of gang members in my school too!

I know dropouts also, and i feel like this is not good.

I'm not asking for everyone to go to Harvard, and i am not saying i'm going to make it there either way, but what i'm trying to get across here is that i don't think we're going to do very well.

Just look at all the crap you see on Social media websites these days.

Does anyone agree? disagree? Comment.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 01:56 PM

yeah i agree the generation of teens is very sad to look at
so glad i was a 1990 girl =)

Ads

04-02-2014, 02:08 PM

Every generation has problems. Hell, look at the last generation! They were so bad, that america fights a war on drugs even today.
04-02-2014, 02:24 PM

I am ashamed of my generation

they are spoiled and have an entitled mentality
04-02-2014, 02:28 PM

This is an answer I&#x27;ve seen on another question:
,,&quot;The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority, they show disrespect to their elders.... They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and are tyrants over their teachers.&quot;

Sounds familiar? This was written by Socrates over 2000 years ago. What you are saying is nothing new. Each generation says the same about the generation that follows.&quot;