This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i want to be a nice and good girl!! plzz give me some tips?????!!!!!! Thanks :)?
04-02-2014, 02:03 PM
i want to be a nice and good girl!! plzz give me some tips?????!!!!!! Thanks :)?
if u have a sister or brother or a daughter or a friend telling her problem in this way what u will do????????
------------------------------>i'm a 15 year old girl!! heart broken in one sided love which is infatuation but now too didn't express my love to him and left him and my body languge ws akwardly changed but previously it was very good than others and everyone but now i got a boy who is crushing on me and i love him too but that boy too was my crush when i didn't love anyone now he is showing interest in me and i'm also very happy but don't know how my mood is ruining with all these loves and crushes!! i'm soo worried about my mental health! can't stop negative thoughts from my mind! pschycologically harassing a lot and in this time only i have a rumor on me! that one boy proposed me on fb and i told this to my frnd trusting her but her frnd listened when i'm saying to her and she told to boys and some other girls and this made me feel worse and now one boy who is a idiot who teases all girls is keeping links with that idiot who proposed me on fb and i really get irritated, and to tell the boy who now crushing me knew everything that its his classmate who proposed me on fb and he told that he help me and no need to fear and i was happy but the boy who crushing me didn't directly say that he is having crush on me but he told my frnd that he don't like me as sis. when my frnd asked him whether he is treating me as sis. or not?! and i really love him and he said my frnd that i call him bro. so only he call me as sis. but don't really like to call me as sis. and to tell (he is my senior) i men 2 yrs bigger than me. Although he likes my fb posts sometimes but he don't usually like any juniors posts but its only me! i wrote on his timeline on his b'day mentioning him bro. and he liked only my post even my frnds who r girls wrote on his timeline but he didn't liked anyone's post but only me!! what can i do now?????????????????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 02:10 PM

be you

Ads

04-02-2014, 02:18 PM

just be yourself
04-02-2014, 02:25 PM

Stop lying and trying to act like a big shot. Ask your parents for psychological counseling.
04-02-2014, 02:38 PM

Do the erase technique Wink Forget that anyone has a crush on you and that you have problems. Forget to play flirting games. That&#x27;s hurtful to your mind peace. Forget him. You saw the Disney Channel movie &quot;Cyberbullying&quot;, right? It&#x27;s the same situation. If someone truly likes you, he tells her himself personally. Concentrate on making yourself independent, as in not relying on anyone&#x27;s help. Make yourself happy first, find your passion, hobby and goal in life. And say to yourself &quot;That&#x27;s my destiny and my mission in this world if I get laugh at, then so be it. My happiness is first&quot;, and keep following that path. Concentrate on giving love friendship to others. Helping people makes you feel good about yourself. I got a simple text from a girl once that said &quot;Hi, how are you?&quot;. I wondered and asked myself the same question. I tried to make up fake stuff up to make my life interesting, but realized I wasn&#x27;t happy with myself. I said to myself &quot;Who am I?&quot; and I didn&#x27;t really know.
04-02-2014, 02:43 PM

just deactivate your fb and forget everyone.