This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I become friends with them again?!???.?
04-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Should I become friends with them again?!???.?
Ok to make this short I'm a sophomore I'm 15 and in middle school I had these three best friends that I'm not friends with anymore so this is a timeline of what happened...their names are Amanda Nicole and becca
- 8 th grade graduation everybodys friends
-high school....September I hear their talking ish about me
-October rumors are spreading to everyone even people I don't know I'm isolated at this point no friends at all stuff like I'm jelouse of Amanda and blah blah
- December Amanda and Nicole are whispering after school about me and Nicole asks why I'm their and I say for dance their on the volleyball team.....but why are they asking if we aren't friends
- march I delete them all off fb ....but within the same hour they request me back except Amanda
- July Nicole wishes me a happy bday on fb and says she loves me ....weird?
This year.......:
-September I have classes with Nicole and we only talked like twice this whole year
-Nicole bragged about her sweet 16 nd showed me her dress and said I was invited
I did not get an invite but every time I see all of them they stare at me like why?

Any tips on me being more social in my neighborhood I don't know how to socialize vie been there for like two yrs but have no friends plz help Sad
She lied and said I was invited but I'm not like what was the point and she always copies the way I dresss and stufff

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 03:21 PM

Don't be their friend . Join a club or team and begin talking to whoever you wish

Ads

04-02-2014, 03:34 PM

according to what i know about you,i would suggest you to give them the last chance,i mean accept their invite,and as an era of being together,you and your friends have got an golden opportunity to sort out all misunderstandings.i am also on fb as komila singh arneja and like you only when some friend hurts me,i unfriend them in arrogance and accept their request later.so your nature is pretty normal.beside it,if they are still not ready to sort the problems and do not take the initiative to talk to you or are not having the act of a friend.then,you must understand that they are not your true friends and you need to get new friends who donot hurt your feelings.according to what you told me about your nature,its perfect,i mean everyone feels angry when someone is not responding,insulting her sayings.you must try the way i said and make the conclusion about your friends.