This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to find the verification code for Loomarnia v1.0?
04-02-2014, 06:03 PM
how to find the verification code for Loomarnia v1.0?
Because this is a hack program and someone hacked me on facebook and I'm trying to do the same thing to him but to do that I downloaded a program called Loomarnia v1.0 and when I'm trying to hack someones Facebook account it says that I need a verification code and that will take you to a website so you can download the verification code and the problem I have is to complete the American surveys because I live in Australia I really need help so can anyone help me with that please!!!!!!!!!!!
I really need help.
download link for the verification code:http://www.loomarnia.com/verification.php
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 06:13 PM

answer randomly on the survey...

Ads

04-02-2014, 06:20 PM

"Hack programs" never work, they're almost always a scam - and that "verification code" bit pretty much proves that this one is.
Complete a survey and the developer gets some money for it, and you never actually get anywhere, it's just survey after survey.

They probably didn't actually hack your account, most likely just guessed your password or gained access to your email address and reset it.