This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter?
04-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter?
Hi all,

I am using twitter for a long time, but i want to know if i am black (or white) listed...
How can i do that?

Also, i am following 2000 and i have 710+ followers. How can i get rid of the one who never follow me without spending hours in front of my pc?

Please, try answering both of my questions...

(best answer takes 5 stars and thumb up Big Grin)
Michele C

i have at about 1400 who i follow and doesnt follow me...i want to get rid of 'em.

I have 700+ who follow me back.

Is there a third party program, so i will unfollow people whithout making any efford?
I want to unfollow people I follow.

I dont want to unfollow people who follow my account.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 06:17 PM

Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter TwitterTwitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter Twitter???

Ads

04-02-2014, 06:27 PM

Contact twitter administrator. oh yeah..
04-02-2014, 06:34 PM

Save yourself some time, just ignore that one. They will go away.

Ashton Kutcher has over two million followers. I am sure he does not spend any time thinking about "non-followers".
04-02-2014, 06:39 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by black or white listed, so I really cannot help you there.

However, buzzom.com has some great tools to help you manage your Twitter account. One feature is "Reciprocate" which allows you to follow all the people that follow you. The next one (the one you're asking about) is "Flush" which will remove the people that you're following but aren't following you back.

It's not all instant, sadly. You can do either feature in lots of 50. It will save you tons of time, tho.

Warning to you, if you want to keep your account in good standing, don't remove or add more than 500 per day. You get flagged as a troubled account that could possibly be a spammer, it's harder to add or remove, and there is the possibility of getting your account suspended.