This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
America 0-1 Pachuca. Thoughts?
04-02-2014, 06:57 PM
America 0-1 Pachuca. Thoughts?
Bad game for America...

Rios was given a chance to start today and he really disappointed. He barely had any contact with the ball.. He was a ghost in the field today. Hopefully he steps it up. Rey will start next week for sure. Raul Jimenez didn't play so good either. He lost the ball quickly and gave bad passes. Not his best game today. Miguel Layun started off great in the first half.. But he was losing his patience and was just shooting long shots in the second half. Yes.. He scores some good goals from far at times but that is never always the case. He totally ruined some good chances at goal just because he wanted to shoot from far. And just like Rios.. Andrade was given a chance to start today as well, not his best game either. Andrade has incredible speed but he loses the ball to easily. Moises Munoz blocked some good shots.. But if we see the replay on the Pachuca goal.. Munoz could blocked that shot. Idk what happen, he probably thought the ball was going out. He just stood there and watched the ball go inside his net.

Anyways.. Bad game from America.

Like @America1916 said on Twitter.. "Un America sin huevos, alma, y personalidad cae merecidamente".

And it's true.. Hopefully America steps it up next game.

Your thoughts MFS?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 07:05 PM

America had a bad game today. Changes I would make for next game would be put Aldrete for slow Cocaine sniffer Mosquera, put Quik Mendoza for coffee mayate Andrade, and put Alex Diaz for useless narizon Rios.

Ads

04-02-2014, 07:12 PM

It seemed like when the Pachuca player rolled in the floor everybody stopped expecting the ref to blow the whistle and stop the play. That didnt happen and it screwed everything up.
04-02-2014, 07:20 PM

I don't know why Jimenez started the game, he's still having some personal problems and didn't even concentrate today.

Like you, Rios and Andrade didn't impress me at all today even though they did do one or two good plays.

Rubens Sambueza was obviously needed today because even though there were a lot of crosses Rubens usually has better accuracy.

Muñoz had a great game in my opinion. He came out good on most corners and was winning different shots. Even though I agree that he could have blocked the shot that went it, he actually thought the player was going to curve the ball to the extreme right corner and when he shot Muñoz froze due to that.

Both teams today were worthy of the win and with a last minute goal Pachuca took the win.
04-02-2014, 07:29 PM

I really did not see a difference between Rios and Rey or even Jimenez. Rios actually had better opportunities at goal than Jimenez. Jimenez did nothing all game. Rey never had to prove himself to steel Minas starting spot and now everyone expects Rios to be an incredible striker just to take Reys undeserving spot. Its not fair to Rios. Andrade had the misfortune of filling in for the player who carries the team, Sambueza. That is a lot of pressure and in the very beginning of the game he was doing alright. Andrade to me is more of a bench player. His speed completely destroys the defense of any team when he comes in fresh and they're already tired. I think that should be his role until he gets better at passing and controlling the ball. Layun is pretty useless without Sambueza. Notice that Layun started becoming good when they got rid of Montenegro and began starting sambu. Layun may have been good with the national team without sambu so far, but they have yet to go against a decent national team. I'm not saying Layun is a bad player but he needs a player like sambu in order to COMPLETELY work. I don't need to say anything about Medina BC we all know he sucks and doesn't belong in a club like America. El Quick is a beast that should be starting over medina. Molina as CDM and Quick as a RM. Mosquera is solid, Maza makes dumb mistakes, Topo is solid, Aguilar is a better defender than he is an attacker, Aldrete should be a starter, either over maza as CB or as LM over layun and move layun up to LM changing the formation to a 4-4-2 making it, aguilar(RB) topo(CB), mosquera(CB), aldrete(LB), quick(RM), molina(CDM), sambu(CAM), layun(LM), RJ9(ST), rios/rey(ST). that would do it. Congrats to that one kid who scored on the biggest team in the concacaf in his debut, Tony Lopez is the worst striker I've ever seen.
04-02-2014, 07:37 PM

Idk What is t going on with Jimenez. He should no start until he gets his mind s.traight.

In every game Maza has been shit. He let the newkid score, and he's constantly messing up and making stupid errors.

Aldrete should be a starter. He's very solid. Paul Aguilar sucks at attacking now. When he first came hWas so good at attacking but heshe's very solid at the back.

Like the person behind me said. We should play with a 4 at the back formation.

P. agui - Mosquera - P. Aguiler - Aldrete
Molina Medina
Mendoza. Sambu. Layun
(Andrade or Jimenez or Gil)
Rey

Or a 4-1-2-1-2 wirh medina bench. His passes have been bad. And although Molina isn't a great passer himself, he adds way more to defence and at corners.

SAMBU is the best player in the Liga Mx . Tell me another team that relies so heavy on a player like America does with Rubens...
04-02-2014, 07:47 PM

If the midfielders don't give strikers the ball they wont score.
Nothing from Mendoza
Nothing from Rifle
Nothing from Medina
Sambueza is better than all of the midfielders combined.

Header by Rios went straight to the goalie, so his positioning is good needs to work on finishing though.

I still say the main problem is midfield not strikers.