This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook fakes (pictures/profiles)?
04-02-2014, 08:01 PM
Facebook fakes (pictures/profiles)?
Hey guys, I was just wondering, you know those people who fake pictures, like...get someone's pictures and say that it is them...yeah, yeah...okay, well I know that on myspace, the person's profile will get deleted if you have been proven fake, but does this happen with facebook as well?

I was just wondering as I am going to make a group, about people fake, like stop facebook fakes, or something along those lines and I'd like to put a little information on what could happen to them if they are caught faking pictures, so that they just stop altogether, it really is annoying and irritating watching people thinking that these people are actually not fake, and like in most profiles, the pictures are of different people, it really just pisses me off.

Okay so yeah, can someone please tell me what will happen to the fake if they caught/proven to be faking pictures.

Thanks all.
Take care and have a wonderful day/night.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 08:14 PM

On Facebook and twitter nothing happens...
Facebook : there r alot of fakes you just have 2 figure it out urself
Twitter : there is a verified account on the side...and there aren't many people who r fake Smile

i dont use myspace
but i assure u...the group ur makin i will surely join it Smile

Hope i helped

Have a nice day Smile

Ads

04-02-2014, 08:25 PM

good luck with that..

people make dozens of fake users to play those fb apps like mafia wars, rock legends, etc.

there's probably more fake users out there then real users.

i probably added over a 1000 fake users playing rock legends a year ago

i stopped playing... but i kept some of the users because they're pretty people :]
04-02-2014, 08:35 PM

my friend dd made fake id and i complained it to facebok.in return face book simple delete his profile from face book... you ned t figure out and complain but make sure ur deleting the fake id t genuine id. caus once by mistake if you complain and id gets deleted then everthing gets deleted..Smile
04-02-2014, 08:45 PM

I don't think Facebook has a fake profile policy. I don't see how they could prove it, even Myspace. I know a few of my FB friends who use other pictures as imagery and symbolism purposes instead of their actual picture...for privacy reasons, but their photos are in their albums that only friends can see. Facebook has become so popular that even your employer/co-worker can be on there, not everyone wants to mix their personal/business...So, I don't think that necessarily constitutes a fake picture/profile and can have consequences for it.

I do however, believe that there are numerous fake people on Facebook...as a matter of fact I thought of a term for it "FAKEBOOK"..you can use that name for your group if you like...LOL I think its catchy and represents a lot of the people on there....but that's a whole different story...Hope this helps..