This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do men always have to check their woman's Facebook page to see what male friends she has?
10-15-2012, 08:19 PM
Why do men always have to check their woman's Facebook page to see what male friends she has?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:28 PM

I have never understood the male mind. BUT! I do know that they do this to check that their gf isn't cheating. But I really think they shouldn't because that shows they don't trust their gf which is what's needed for a relationship Smile

Ads

Facebook: breaking up relationships & causing drama since 2004

Only insecure men and men who have a reason to doubt their spouse would do that. If you don't have trust you don't have much.

My husband doesn't do this. Probably because he knows all my friends in real life and knows me well enough to know I wouldn't be flirting with people online. I don't have a bunch of trolling strangers on my FB page.

If I had 500+ "friends" and most of them were dipsh*t men I'd never met, I could see how he would find that odd.

They don't if you use the privacy settings correctly.

Same reason girls always want to check their mans FB, Twitter, Skype, Cell Phone or go through his wallet & pants.

Men dont always do that, only males & females who are insecure & suspicious practice snooping.

I don't have a fb account, but if I did I can't imagine my husband ever wanting to check it - it would bore him to tears.

Men dont do that, boys do.

I don't, I rarely look at her page. If she's having inappropriate contact with male friends, she's smart enough to keep it to private messages anyhow