This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does This Girl Like Me?
04-02-2014, 09:49 PM
Does This Girl Like Me?
(Girl A)- Is the girl I think has a crush on me
(Girl B) Is the messenger for (Girl A)

*She constantly is asking for help with her homework but when I end up trying to help her with her homework she can do it without a problem.

*Her friend asked me what kind of girls I was interested in and once she was done she went back over to her group of friends with (Girl A)

*Our school dance is coming up and all of (Girl A's) Friends have been asking me who I was going to take.

*(Girl B) yesterday texted me and said that she saw me checking out (Girl A)

*(Girl B) came over and said that (Girl A) Liked me but she was giggling when she said it.

*I asked a girl named Anna to the dance and once the night of the dance came (Girl A) never showed up.

*On Facebook (Girl A) posted a story of how she was tired of being the second girl on the list. She kept ranting on how she wanted to always be number one on the list.

*When I texted her and asked her about her post she ignored me.

What is up with her? She keeps giving me mixed emotions. BTW were only in the 7th Grade. I am not familiar with the signs of her liking me because she is only the first girl that may have had a crush on me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 09:56 PM

YES!!! I think she might still be upset at the fact that you asked Anna to the dance and forgot all about her. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if she spent the whole night of the dance crying on her pillow since you didn't ask her to the dance. I would reconsider which basket you put all your eggs in because if you put them in Anna's basket you might be missing out on a girl who is totally crazy about you. Please reconsider and get together with Girl (A)

You have nothing to worry about because Girl (A) already likes you, so just go and ask her out already!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply