This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is Instagram, should I get a iphone 4S?
04-02-2014, 10:57 PM
What is Instagram, should I get a iphone 4S?
What is instagram? Should I buy a iphone 4S? I've seen many photos that looks very clear and high quality from a iphone.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 10:58 PM

You know you could buy a camera....But then again I'm sure that's the sole purpose of iphones.

Ads

04-02-2014, 11:12 PM

Instagram is a social networking app available on the app store and android market. You take pictures of whatever you want (i.e your meal, a beautiful landscape, or just a pic of you and your friends). Now, I have an iPhone 4s and it is almost deffinetly worth the price. What I am not happy with is Siri. Although it is fun to mess with her and ask dumb questions, she usually cant even understand what you are talking about. I am not sure the price difference between the s and the normal, but if it's a lot then dont get the s. The camera is excellent and instagram
can make it look even better. I hope this helps
04-02-2014, 11:26 PM

Instagram is a photo-sharing social network which allows you to edit photos in loads of cool and interesting ways. You can then post these photos on Facebook or Twitter or just keep them for yourself if you prefer. You can do loads with it and is fun if you are into photography or not!

With regard to weather or not you should get an iphone 4S, that is down to what you want or need from a phone. I use the iphone 4S myself and like it a lot. It is easy to use and navigate. I do find that I never use the Siri so, for me personally, the iphone 4 is exactly the same. If you are a first time smart phone user I would recommend Apple because of their simplicity. Android phones do certainly have their strengths also so this might be worth researching too.

I hope you find this useful.