This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone else here get fired up when somebody mocks or insults our troops?
10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Does anyone else here get fired up when somebody mocks or insults our troops?
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?st...0078940971

Look at this moron, on this Facebook page. I think we have a consensus that support our troops, whether we agree with the wars or not, can some people join me in educating this lowlife?
Wow, are you kidding? I don't support freedom of speech? You're ******* stupid. I know he has the right to say what he wants, did I say to get government agents over there to lock him up? No, I said we need to tell this guy what a ******* idiot he is, which is freedom of speech. You're as stupid as it gets.
@ Janko- No matter the reason, they are still risking their lives for our Country.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:28 PM

Nope. Since you're a conservative, you only support the freedom of speech if someone agrees with you.

Ads

Yes I do , even though I was born in Armenia ,where no troops were insulted since peoPle had brains. In America people think its funny to joke around about our troops, which is a very stupid idea, because out troops don't take there job in a joking way They take it very seriously.

There are idiots who post this stuff because they think it`s funny, or they honestly don`t support the troops. But we all know they`re idiots, so we just have to let them live in their happy land where they`re the greatest and everyone else is the idiot. Know what I mean?

Nope.

Been called far worse.

Nope! I could care less what some unknown person posts on their Facebook page. Just having a Facebook page to post this on goes to show how immature they are, so I don't let it bother me! If your panties are in a bunch, then deal with it!

Meh, as much as I hate how ungrateful and disrespectful the majority of the world is, it's their rights and I will lay down my life for their right to be a douche.

The world is already fcked up as it is and I strongly believe the stuff we do is pretty meaningless.

What-eves, the most important thing is to carry ourselves the way we want ourselves and others to be treated and not let stupid comment or actions affect us.

I am not mocking our troops but not all of them sign up to serve some are in just for the benefits. No we should not support wars that have no meaning sorry but thoose people have a right to freedom of speech too that is why it is called a free country. I do not hate on our troops but when they call me a wuss for not going I really get upset firstly you signed the contract you were not drafted and secondly why would I want to serve the United States. Sorry but not all of our troops are their for our country tons of kids from my graduating class went in to get the benefits and nothing else that is why they went into the reserves. I hate it when people want to bring back the draft it is stupid all it would do is create a bunch of people who do not want to be there you have to not have a military draft to call yourself a free society. We civilians do not get nearly as much tuition assistane and the military veterans and people in the military probably have life better in some ways than we civilians do so really do not call us sissies we pay taxes for your benefits and for your paychecks. I have known people who served after vietnam and they said that the benefits were absolutely horrible but they did not go just for the benefits they went to serve their country more than for the benefits. The military is alot better than it used to be we spend much more than any other nation on it. No that guy is not a complete idiot he is right about some things firstly do not expect the public to support just any war the government wants to go on that is not freedom it is like north korea the public will not just blindly support any war. Why would someone unconditinally back a government if they turned on their own citizens I hope not. That sounds a awful lot like a dictatorship to me if you force people to accept the republican or democrat way of life that is not the country I want to live in you cannot make a decision over someone elses life. Just blindly supporting wars is not a very good idea for america sometimes the military needs to get criticized they are not as friendly as people would think a guy coming home from the war was wounded and they sent him a bill for his missing equipment and now they are garnishing his wages because he cannot afford to pay it.

some people are real idiots but i doubt half the people that say stuff like that actually believe it

No. we just ignore them just like you should.