This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Marketing your website to Facebook, what approach is the best?
10-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Marketing your website to Facebook, what approach is the best?
Hi,

I'm new to Facebook (I have a facebook but not really been active) and communities (Twitter). And I have a website that I need to market on facebook. What would be the best and appropriate approach?

Should I create another account for my Website? or just use my existing personal account?
Which do would do well on promoting a website,
A Personal account or A Fan Page?
Which would I focus adding friends or adding fans?
Please let me know your ideas.

Thanks!
Additional Info:

The sites I'm planning to promote is a restaurant website and my personal blog.

I'm new to online marketing and seo. I get little income on this sites, My personal blog only gets its revenue on Google Adsense. I also still don't have a budget on PPC or SEO experts, Maybe in the future. For now I will depend on free resources and doing it manually.

Please share some tips to maximize my Idea. Thanks!

Ads

Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:28 PM

Honestly, a fan page may generate some (very very very few) hits, but if you are trying to sell something it will be next to worthless.

Again, I have no idea what your website is for, but if you are trying to generate revenue for a business, look more at PPC (pay per click) online advertising ads on facebook or google (or yahoo, other large sites, etc..). The large sites, like facebook and google, only post your ads to your potential target audience, so they are even better (but probably a little more expensive). PPC is one of the best forms of advertising, because you only pay if someone clicks on it (which means they are somewhat interested). Make sure you do a little cost benefit analysis to make sure the expense gets covered, but you shouldn't have too much of a problem if you're selling stuff people want.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
10-15-2012, 08:28 PM

Go to http://faceitpages.com/ and see what they can do to help you.
Find all posts by this user