This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really want puppy any pet?
04-03-2014, 03:08 AM
I really want puppy any pet?
I'm 16 I really want puppy it would be my friend I would always play and take care but I'm not allowed to have puppy and they cost and I can't pay for vet bills I feel kinda sad I would like pet like puppy

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 03:12 AM

Talk to your folks see if they would consider fostering, the pet would stay with you during the week and go to adoption events on the weekend, until it found a home. Then you get a new one. Or consider volunteering with a rescue or shelter to be around dogs.

Ads

04-03-2014, 03:18 AM

Pet rats are sort of like small puppies. You can clicker train them to do all sorts of things, even run miniature agility courses. They can ride around on your shoulder. It doesn't cost a lot to buy a rat and its food, etc. Be sure to get a good, roomy cage if the rat will be spending a lot of time in it while you are studying or at school. The females have less smelly urine than the males although both make good pets. You'll need to clean the cage often. There are FaceBook groups for rat owners which you could join.

Rats get bigger as they grow up but pet rats seldom get very big, compared to dogs or cats, and so they are easier to take along. Rats are cute, soft, and friendly, come in several colors and really are terrific pets.
04-03-2014, 03:27 AM

if you can't pay for vet bills, as well as monthly ones (things such as Parasite control Etc), you might as well forget about it. if someone can CONSISTENTLY pay for the vet, ok. however, if you also cannot afford a crate, toys, grooming tools Etc, it really isn't fair to the dog. the puppy will also need your time and effort.

consider and research before deciding this is what you want.
04-03-2014, 03:35 AM

I guess everyone is a little too hazed from last nights' rave to smell the troll. That's alright, I've got your backs guys.

Caution: Troll Ahead