This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get out of this!? HELP!?
04-03-2014, 05:07 AM
How do I get out of this!? HELP!?
So,4 months ago I created a facebook account for my dog,and I ended up on Yoville,and I always wondered ''What would life as a women be like?'' Im not ga.y or anything,I just put myself as a woman on the game,and I put my crushes name,and I made the character look like her.Over time I created lots of friends,and over time I created 2 more accounts and made friends with the same people fooling them into thinking all 3 are different(all 3 accounts have my friends names on them),now that the game is closing,everyone is trying to get my number,trying to add me on fb,I odn tknow what to do! one of my friends actually found my crush on facebook thinking it was one of the fake accoutns now they r trying to contact her and adding her IM SO SCARED SHE WILL FIND OUT!!! IM SOO SCARED also,with the other account I had a friend and she is suicidal,and if i leave she will try and track him down,so now I got 2 PEOPLE trying to find them,I just did this for fun!! I NEVER meant for THIS to happen,they dont know anything,but I never wanted this to get mixed in rl,I just wanted to see what life as a woman was like just for fun! Now people r trying to track my friend and my crush down,when its actually me
HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS? HELP!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 05:07 AM

You need to deactivate all accounts before you do make sure you make a status like this is a fake account bitches fooled you! Just be for sure nobody knows it was you... If no one knows it was you, your safe also don't make all the status on each account the same like on one say it was hacked or whatever. Two be for sure to remove all evidence of you being associated with it like email... whatever else and three log onto your actual fb account and play along like making a status of your own or a post onto your fake fb accounts like who hacked you or wtf would u create a fake account fucktard. You can get out of it just do it slow start with your crushes fake account wait a few weeks and do the next one so it don't seem obvious, you got me.... hope this helps you. Oh and don't do this again using someone else's name or pretending to be someone anit cool. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply