This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I follow her Instagram?
04-03-2014, 05:59 AM
Should I follow her Instagram?
I used to like this girl. She knows that I liked her. I followed her on instagram, and she followed me. She moved and then got a bf. I unfollowed her because it was hard to see her after she moved because I missed her. And i Definately didnt want to see her and her bf. I didn't unfollow her because I hated her, I unfollowed her for myself. I did it so I could forget about her. It's been about 5 or 6 months since that. I'm over her but I just want to be regular friends now. I was thinking about following her again. I just don't know if I should. And I don't know if she'd be up for it. I know most of you who may read this are thinking "why are you making a big deal out of a follower on instagram?" but this is important for me i guess. whats your opinion? what would you do? would you follow her if you. Were me? What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 06:11 AM

This is pathetic. It is her fucking Instagram for fuck sake just follow it if you want its no fucking big deal.

Ads

04-03-2014, 06:26 AM

I would follow her. Even if just for a little bit to see what she&#x27;s been up too. I couldn&#x27;t hurt.
04-03-2014, 06:39 AM

lol i find it strange that people actually worry about these things. I liked how u stated u unfollowed her because you didnt want to reminded of her. Now that you dealt with it you should follow her. Seeing her pictures wont make you feel some type of way anymore if your over her. And i dont think she`ll turn it into a big deal like "why is he trying to follow me." She probably has other things to worry about and one more follower on IG the better. If she doesnt accept your request to follow her then her lost no big deal. Just move on.
04-03-2014, 06:48 AM

Why the f*ck does it matter? Follow her or don't follow her- the d*mn world won't end.