This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On my facebook I have my privacy settings where my friends can see all of my albums.?
04-03-2014, 06:00 AM
On my facebook I have my privacy settings where my friends can see all of my albums.?
On my facebook I have my privacy settings where my friends can see all of my albums. I went on my friends facebook because she said she could only see my tagges photos from a while ago. So I went on her facebook and I couldnt see any albums or any of my newer photos I have been tagged in. On my facebook though everything looks normal. I am not sure how to fix this. I asked this before and it sad to go into my privacy settings and go to each album and make it where friends can see all albums. So i did it and it's still not showing up... Helpp..??
Ok to Pete, I dont even know how to do that.
& Simba No I went into my profile and looked for my pics. If you have a fb. I can add you & let you see.
Ok to Pete, I dont even know how to do that.
& Simba No I went into my profile and looked for my pics. If you have a fb. I can add you & let you see.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 06:15 AM

Make sure she is not assigned to a "List" with restricted privileges under your friends list.

Ads

04-03-2014, 06:28 AM

When you said that you went into her facebook, do you mean only the news feed? Or did you check your profile from her account. I'm not sure why, but not everything shows up on the news feed. But she should be able to see it if she goes into your profile.