This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi i'm 16 how do i become friends with a girl you want to be friends with if you shy and freeze ?
04-03-2014, 08:03 AM
Hi i'm 16 how do i become friends with a girl you want to be friends with if you shy and freeze ?
Right the girl who i want to be friends i saw her because she looked good i was texting her friends about it and they were telling me to go up which they would not say that if the girl does not want me to go up and they also said she does not mind being friends but nothing else which i don't mind about that part its just to become friends so can anyone tell me what to say to get things rolling etc also if anyone went through samething let me know as every time i say to her friends to tell the girl i'm coming up i end up not going up it's been going on about 3 months since i started back at school i was friends on facebook with her she blocked me as i sent weird messages but i need to get talking in person as there is only a year and half left and i'm done school

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 08:05 AM

Unfreeze her with kisses

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply