This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does Tom Brimeyer's hypothyroidism revolution work?
04-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Does Tom Brimeyer's hypothyroidism revolution work?
Only serious answers please... I consider purchasing the hypothyroidism revolution program by Tom Brimeyer and would like to know how it works and if someone have found it to be useful.
Please help if you can

Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 08:49 AM

Patric,

I am not familiar with that program but my wife has had great success with a natural product called "Thyroid Assist" from Native Remedies.
Her levels soared to 19.1 I believe and within a month and a half, she had dropped down to a 3.8. (she has hypo-thyroidism)
We took a big risk but are so thankful that we did not go with the synthetic options. Our endocrinologist was surprised to see such results in so little time. She is still taking it and it works for her.

Check out the site if you'd like. You may find what you need. If not, good luck with the Brimeyer program.

Regards,
Franz Remigio

Ads

04-03-2014, 09:02 AM

Hey Patric
I purchased the hypothyroidism revolution guide before only few days so I can't tell you yet if the methods inside the guide were helpful for me or not.

However, what I can tell you so far is that Tom Brimeyer really provides lots of information about Hypothyroidism in his guide and overall his "3 phase system" makes lots of sense to me. In addition, the customer support that Tom Brimeyer provides also looks pretty useful so far.

Like any other natural solution I believe that the results from the hypothyroidism revolution program can vary from one person to another as it really depends on many things, however considering the fact that it is an all natural solution that comes with full money back guarantee I personally believe that there is no risk at all...

By the way, if you'd like to get special discount and to purchase the complete hypothyroidism revolution program together with all the bonuses for a limited time price, then below is a link which I've found on facebook that you can use to get the hypothyroidism revolution system at the lowest price available.

I Hope that it helps