This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do most people think they're famous because they get alot of followers or friends on the internet ?
04-03-2014, 09:49 AM
why do most people think they're famous because they get alot of followers or friends on the internet ?
Like it's this guy in my school named Jared , i can't stand the dude cause when we're doing group assignments all he talks about is the internet , i overheard some kids in gym saying how jared was hyped up because he has over 3,000 followers on twitter , so yesterday i did some research & found his twitter it turns out that all he does is post good music links from youtube while not even giving the dude who upload the song any credit . I don't really care about the guy but it's just that he bashes kids who focuses more on school . I can't get threw one class without hearing him say something like " Yeah this guy i met on twitter has all the entertainment connections , next week imma try to work with Miley Cyrus " -_- like bro , all you do is post pictures of your sneakers , talk about girls & your fake celeb relationships , is it that these people can't make friends in real life cause it seems like users with alot of followers or friends get things twisted , & im talking about people who base their whole life on websites, people who post every five minutes .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 09:51 AM

cuz day be wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ads

04-03-2014, 10:06 AM

cuz their idiots! they dont have a real life so they gotta base everything off the internet.Their the losers, not the kid actually trying to do good in school! people like that get on everones nerves! i cant stand em either!
04-03-2014, 10:14 AM

I know so much people that do this. There will be fans of this one celebrity and they will have about 1,000 followers and they think their famous and they don't reply or follow others. I can't stand when people do that I just want to smack their head and tell them to wake up already! If no one notices them on the streets, they don't have a record label, they don't have an acting agency and Google doesn't even know them then their not famous nor should act like it. If that Jared guy your talking about didn't post videos on YouTube he wouldn't even have 3,000 followers. Just because you have tons of followers doesn't mean tour going to work with famous people. They get so caught up on the Internet they don't know what reality is anymore. Everyone wants to be famous, have the attention, red carpet and etc. especially the people that act like their famous on the Internet when no one knows who they are.
04-03-2014, 10:18 AM

Using "most people" in your question makes it seems like almost everyone in the world think this. I think you mean SOME people.

They may just think it is their "15mins of fame" there is a saying that one day everyone will have their "15mins" to be famous.

Who knows why.

When this kid says these things to you just smile & nod. Or walk away. You are going to meet a lot of annoying people in your life.