This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How is my iPhone 5s already out of space?
04-03-2014, 10:24 AM
How is my iPhone 5s already out of space?
Ok so my iPhone 5s holds 12+GB of data. I just got the iPhone 3 WEEKS AGO. I downloaded one tv show episode but I deleted it after I watched. My MOST storage-filling app is instagram (200-250MB) and I only have 16 possible apps. NO music, NO videos, yet I'm over storage capacity every other hour? I don't understand. Someone please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 10:38 AM

Your storage may have two parts, such as internal and an external SD card or something like that. You need to migrate stuff to the other bigger storage area or start downloading to it.

Ads

04-03-2014, 10:45 AM

Blk clearly has no idea what he's even talking about.

There is no way yours is full, I have way more then that on my phone and mine is no where near full. Go into your settings and see what is using it, you may want to just boot it down and restart it, I never turn mine off ever but try that .....
04-03-2014, 10:56 AM

As was suggested check your settings also keep in mind (on all phones) there is the space the app takes up & then there is the space the app's data takes up sometimes ends up taking more space than the actual app.

Could clear that away from time to time using PhoneClean on a computer.