This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook problem.HELP.URGENT...?
04-03-2014, 12:05 PM
facebook problem.HELP.URGENT...?
I had a FB account already and i didn't feed my mail address.but i fed my phone number.
the problem starts now.>I created a fake account and i also gave it the same phone number.I dont know how it accepted.but now when i log in to the fake account it says "It looks like your account might not be real. Facebook is a community where people share and interact using their real identities.
Facebook does not allow accounts that:
Pretend to be someone else
Use a fake name
Don't represent a real person
In order to regain access to your account, please complete the following security check to verify your identity and help keep Facebook secure." AND asked me to enter some dancing letters and numbers there.then it said "Please Complete a Security Check" it said it had sent an confirmation code to my number but i didn't receive any thing.i clicked "resend code".then also i didn't receive any code. MAIN PROBLEM;;;;]}> NOW I CANT OPEN BOTH OF MY ACCOUNTS. please tell what to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 12:17 PM

The possible reasons
1. Someone reported your fake account as "fake"
2. Because you used a number that has already been used
3. Facebook found out

I mostly think its because you used the same number, Facebook doesn't allow you to link same number/email to another account for security reason.

Ads

04-03-2014, 12:21 PM

Yes YEs it happend to also...
Sometimes when the server get confused it does this but dont worry...you will recieve your message if you try after 15 to 30 minutes.
04-03-2014, 12:29 PM

You can not give same number. The one FB account is applicable for one phone number.
04-03-2014, 12:45 PM

change ur phn no asap..coz dono id ka ek no. mt rkho..prolm ho jayega...