This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to facebook Account?
04-03-2014, 01:04 PM
How to facebook Account?
Is it Possible tOo Delete Facebook Account??
I Dnt thnk..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 01:05 PM

wich village r u from

Ads

04-03-2014, 01:11 PM

yes - go here

https://ssl.facebook.com/help/contact.ph...te_account
04-03-2014, 01:15 PM

You have to return the computer that you opened the account on. Facebook accounts are permanently linked to the physical computer that created them, much like how protons are linked to plasmids in chemistry.

If the store won't accept the computer back, your only option is to destroy it. This breaks the bond, much like solar flares on the atmosphere.
04-03-2014, 01:23 PM

It is possible and very simple. U have to say ur friend which also have fb id. That report on ur id ,that ur id is fake, when he will report ur id close and when u will log in ,they will ask it ur real id or delete ur account, then press delete. Very simple ^^, i was try this
04-03-2014, 01:25 PM

yes it is. go to your search engine and type in how to delete facebook. now this is a big deal because you may have pics there and other memorabilia.this process is not easy they will bug you threaten you ,i was threatened they said that they were going to use my pictures in compromising ways! i said ware a wrist bandage....i knew there was nothing but thats the mental youll have to endor. just be nice no swearing you might be done in 14 hours! GOOD-LUCK!
04-03-2014, 01:34 PM

fb a/c can be deactivated, not deleted
04-03-2014, 01:48 PM

Yes, it's possible. This guide will show you how to delete your account on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/04...count.html

Good luck!