This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook or Myspace???
04-03-2014, 05:22 PM
Facebook or Myspace???
Do you have an account on Facebook or Myspace?
And why? pros and cons to each?
I have always thought they were silly and never wanted one, but all my friends have 1 or the other or both so they have wanted me to get one for a while. i guess it makes it easier to view photos and keep in touch. But what is your opinion on them?

Side note: Do you twitter? why to people spend there time 'twittering' anyways?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2014, 05:34 PM

alot of people say facebook is better. but i like myspace because you can devorate ur page! on facebook all u can do is upload pics.

Ads

04-03-2014, 05:38 PM

I only have a myspace account.
ok here it goes-

myspace if you set your profile to private then no one can see it unless you add them has a friend, On myspace you can customize your page the way you want to, You can use a music player,hide things from people you don't want them to see etc...

Facebook-although I don't have an account I've looked at the site because I wanted to see if it was worth it, trust me it is not. I searched up my friend and her facebook account was public so I looked at it and I could see what she was doing! and i'm about to tell you the bad part about it. see I looked on her wall and I saw that she commented my other friends pics and I pressed on photos and showed me all of my friends photos even though her profile was on private,

so basically if one of your friend account is public and she comments other peoples pics and stuff you can view the other persons profile so its not that safe with privacy settings like myspace[:

You can try either one! but I suggest myspace!